Wednesday, November 28, 2012

What about Wednesday!!!

So I owe a formal blog update about what I have been up to over the last couple of months, and I promise its coming. However, as I woke up this morning in the beautiful Huntington Beach, to a overcast sky, getting ready to head to my old High School to talk about Peace Corps, and I was pleasantly surprised to find my grant for a water extension line has been approved! It is up on the website AppropriateProjects.com. Appropriate Projects is an initiative of Water Charity, helping Peace Corps volunteers all over the world with water and sanitation projects!

So, you took part in Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Give Back Tuesday... but I will name today "WHAT ABOUT Wednesday!"... I know your pocketbook is probably low... or as the Mandinka's would say, "Ibuloo be jaa (You hand is dry)", but if you are able to help me with this project with ANY amount would be wonderful.

Appropriate Projects is a great way to give to REAL projects. By donating to these projects, you can be assured that your money is going to a real project and not being eaten up by some HUGE NGO or Non-Profit. My project can be found here: Maleme Niani Women's Garden Water Project . Please take a minute to read over my project, and if you are in the position to, donate what you can.

Thank you! HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.